[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-ExtUtils-MakeMaker
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: he
Date: Wed Nov 5 23:54:48 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/p5-ExtUtils-MakeMaker: Makefile distinfo
Update from version 6.44nb1 to 6.48.
o Simplified MASTER_SITES
6.48 Mon Oct 20 11:18:13 PDT 2008
* Protect against stray environment variables effecting the tests.
6.47_02 Thu Oct 16 16:14:20 PDT 2008
* MIN_PERL_VERSION test had some goofs on VMS. [thanks Craig Berry]
6.47_01 Tue Oct 14 12:38:05 EDT 2008
* Added optional parameter MIN_PERL_VERSION, to define minimal
required perl version for dependency checks and to pass on to
META.yml and ppd files. [rt.cpan.org 28374]
Thanks to David Golden, Alexandr Ciornii (chorny) and Martin Becker
* Guard against a path to Perl with a space in it.
From Max Maischein. [bleadperl@32905]
- Small fix for VOS from Paul Green [bleadperl@33259]
* $ExtUtils::MakeMaker::Revision, $ExtUtils::MM_Unix::Revision and
$ExtUtils::MM_VMS::Revision are all now based on $VERSION. You
shouldn't be using them for anything anyway.
6.46 Sat Sep 27 17:34:03 EDT 2008
- Fix META_MERGE for more than one level of hashes. [rt.cpan.org 39348]
6.45_02 Sun Sep 7 13:59:14 PDT 2008
- Updated bundled ExtUtils::Command to 1.14, ExtUtils::Install to
1.50 and ExtUtils::Manifest to 1.54
- t/writemakefile_args.t had the wrong skip amount causing failures
when run without version.pm (mostly 5.6 users)
6.45_01 Sat Sep 6 03:19:03 PDT 2008
* META_ADD and META_MERGE have been added to manipulate the META.yml.
Thanks to Adriano Ferreira. [rt.cpan.org 21282]
- META.yml now includes configure_requires ExtUtils::MakeMaker by
default. [rt.cpan.org 32337]
- META.yml now excludes t/ and inc/ from indexing by default.
- META.yml license is now "unknown" instead of undef if a LICENSE is not
- META.yml now conforms to version 1.4 of the spec.
- Make @MM_Sections and @Overridable global again. It's an undocumented
but used way to manipulate MakeMaker behavior. [rt.cpan.org 36047]
* Changed the name/dmake test in MM_Win32.pm to use regexs to that
they are able to handle Perl on a Stick absolute paths.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/p5-ExtUtils-MakeMaker/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/p5-ExtUtils-MakeMaker/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |