[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/nasm
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Wed Nov 5 12:48:35 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/nasm: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 2.05.01:
* Fix the -w/-W option parsing, which was broken in NASM 2.05.
* Fix redundant REX.W prefix on JMP reg64.
* Make the behaviour of -O0 match NASM 0.98 legacy behavior.
See section 2.1.22.
* -w-user can be used to suppress the output of %warning
directives. See section 2.1.24.
* Fix bug where ALIGN would issue a full alignment datum instead
of zero bytes.
* Fix offsets in list files.
* Fix %include inside multi-line macros or loops.
* Fix error where NASM would generate a spurious warning on
valid optimizations of immediate values.
* Fix arguments to a number of the CVT SSE instructions.
* Fix RIP-relative offsets when the instruction carries an immediate.
* Massive overhaul of the ELF64 backend for spec compliance.
* Fix the Geode PFRCPV and PFRSQRTV instruction.
* Fix the SSE 4.2 CRC32 instruction.
* Sanitize macro handing in the %error directive.
* New %warning directive to issue user-controlled warnings.
* %error directives are now deferred to the final assembly phase.
* New %fatal directive to immediately terminate assembly.
* New %strcat directive to join quoted strings together.
* New %use macro directive to support standard macro directives.
See section 4.6.4.
* Excess default parameters to %macro now issues a warning by
default. See section 4.3.
* Fix %ifn and %elifn.
* Fix nested %else clauses.
* Correct the handling of nested %reps.
* New %unmacro directive to undeclare a multi-line macro. See
* Builtin macro __PASS__ which expands to the current assembly
pass. See section 4.11.9.
* __utf16__ and __utf32__ operators to generate UTF-16 and
UTF-32 strings. See section 3.4.5.
* Fix bug in case-insensitive matching when compiled on platforms
that don't use the configure script. Of the official release
binaries, that only affected the OS/2 binary.
* Support for x87 packed BCD constants. See section 3.4.7.
* Correct the LTR and SLDT instructions in 64-bit mode.
* Fix unnecessary REX.W prefix on indirect jumps in 64-bit mode.
* Add AVX versions of the AES instructions (VAES...).
* Fix the 256-bit FMA instructions.
* Add 256-bit AVX stores per the latest AVX spec.
* VIA XCRYPT instructions can now be written either with or
without REP, apparently different versions of the VIA spec
wrote them differently.
* Add missing 64-bit MOVNTI instruction.
* Fix the operand size of VMREAD and VMWRITE.
* Numerous bug fixes, especially to the AES, AVX and VTX instructions.
* The optimizer now always runs until it converges. It also
runs even when disabled, but doesn't optimize. This allows most
forward references to be resolved properly.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.37 -r1.38 pkgsrc/devel/nasm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/devel/nasm/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/devel/nasm/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/nasm/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |