[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/aria2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: bjs
Date: Wed Oct 29 01:04:06 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/net/aria2: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to aria2-0.16.2. Notable changes:
- Added Serbian, Vietnamese, and Traditional Chinese translations.
Updated French, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese Translations.
- Added length equality test to operator== to drop a piece message
whose length does not match to the requested one.
- Fixed the bug that aria2 aborts when a request larger than 16KiB is
recieved. In this fix, if a request larger than 16KiB length is
received, aria2 disconnects the peer.
- Updated man page. Changed doctype of aria2c.1.html to manpage in order
not to replace '--' with em dash character.
- Added --auto-save-interval=SEC option. A control file(*.aria2) is saved
every SEC seconds.
- Added --dht-file-path option to change the path to dht.dat, which is a
serialized DHT routing table.
- Fixed the bug that last character in URI is not encoded.
- Fixed the bug that referer header field contains fragment. Now Request
class removes fragment part of URI and encodes it in Request::setUri()
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/net/aria2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/net/aria2/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/net/aria2/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |