[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/shells/mksh
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ahoka
Date: Sat Oct 25 18:58:14 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/shells/mksh: Makefile distinfo
Update to version R36.
* Digital UNIX (DEC OSF/1) V2.0 (MIPS) is now supported using the DEC C and
ucode toolchain. (We could not run the testsuite, though.)
* The â??-Qâ?? option to Build.sh is gone without replacement.
* A new option can be enabled by adding -DMKSH_BINSHREDUCED to $CPPFLAGS,
intended mostly for Debian. This option adds extra code to determine whether
mksh(1) is called as sh or -sh and switch to â??set -o posixâ?? mode if so,
disabling brace expansion and some security features, because legacy scripts,
such as debconf, depend on such reduced functionality /bin/shs.
* Input lines beginning with an IFS character of IFS white space are no longer
pushed into the history. Some other, less surprising, changes were also made to
both Emacs and Vi command line editing modes.
* The arc4random.c contributed file is now stored with the RCS version number
appended, and has been updated.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/shells/mksh/Makefile pkgsrc/shells/mksh/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |