[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/stellarium
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Sun Oct 26 14:03:37 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/misc/stellarium: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/misc/stellarium/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
pkgsrc/misc/stellarium/patches: patch-ac patch-ad
* Global switch to Qt. Don't support SDL main application anymore.
* The whole StelApp class is managed by a QGraphicsScene, inside a
* Removed deprecated sources from the core of stellarium.
* Continued API cleaning and simplifications.
* Performed large refactorings to use portable Qt API.
* Re-organized the source files into sub-directories.
* Migrated config file parsing to a QSettings based implementation.
* Exposed some methods as slots so that they can be scripted in the future.
* Created the new Qt-based GUI button bars.
* Recoded from scratch the new QWidget based GUI rendered in the QGraphicsView
using style sheets.
* Moved stars/planets halo rendering into SkyDrawer.
* Implemented dynamic eye adaptation for bright objects.
* Optimized atmosphere computation and others, speed can be increased up to
a factor of 2.
* Implemented light pollution following the Bortle scale index.
* Improved and optimized stars rendering (updated colors, sizes and added
large halo for very bright ones, use GL lists for drawing stars by bunch)
* Created a new SkyTile class supporting lazy dynamic multi-resolution images
loading and display. Image trees can be stored as JSON files.
* Startup is much faster.
* Migrated the previous nebula textures to the new format.
* Added a LocationManager for managing observing locations and cleaned
the code of observer.
* Changed key bindings, use F1.. F6 for opening dialogs.
* Tab completion on the search dialog.
* Added descriptions for the sky cultures and improved the ones for landscapes.
* Added a new mars landscape.
* Fixed many bugs.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/misc/stellarium/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/misc/stellarium/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/misc/stellarium/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/misc/stellarium/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/misc/stellarium/patches/patch-ac \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |