[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/libprelude
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: shannonjr
Date: Sat Oct 18 13:28:28 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/security/libprelude: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.9.21.1. Changes:
- Fix an assertion warning upon sensor start in case the address
for the local machine could not be found.
- Consistency rework of EasyBindings IDMEFCriteria API.
- Add refcount support for prelude_client_t and
prelude_client_profile_t, and update EasyBindings destructor to use
- Fix a bug where EasyBindings would be built although they were not
- Fix path issue in case libprelude was configured with specific path
outside of $prefix (fix #319).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.33 -r1.34 pkgsrc/security/libprelude/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/security/libprelude/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.25 -r1.26 pkgsrc/security/libprelude/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |