[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Oct 14 14:48:18 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.01.01a51:
- Extended the file COPYING to mention that the GPL used by the "mkisofs
requires to publish the full source for all parts of mkisofs in case
publish mkisofs binaries.
- Added a new Changelog file for the changes since cdrtools-2.01
- RUlES/rules.prg no longer includes a line with SHELL=/bin/sh.
This is needed to allow to implement a workaround for various bash
bugs that afffect makefiles in case that /bin/sh is linked to bash.
If your platform installs bash in /bin/sh (Linux, ....) or in case
thaat your platform offers a broken variant of the Korn Shell in /bin/sh
(like HP-UX), fetch the "Schily source consolidation" from
ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/schily/, compile everything and install the
original Bourne Shell, that comes with this packet, into /bin/bosh.
If you then call ./.clean and re-compilee everything, you get a "smake"
that calls /bin/bosh instead of the broken system shell.
- Added an autoconf test for POSIX violations found in POSIX.1-2008.
The official POSIX rule is not to define "new" interfaces that
are in conflict with older interfaces of the same name.
Our interfaces fexec*() have been defined and published in 1982.
The new POSIX interfaces define a different interface and the
new POSIX interfaces even use names that are not compatible with
POSIX rules. The new POSIX interfaces in question should be called
fdexec*() to follow the rules of other similar POSIX functions.
Simiar problems exist with getline()/fgetline().
We try to automatically rename our functions in case that the functions
could be found in the local libc.
- Added sleep.c and gettimeofday.c that emulate sleep() and gettimeofday()
when using MSVC
- Try to rename ecvt()/fcgt()/gcvt() in case that one of these functions
does not work and the libc implementation does not allow to overwrite
- Included a patch for the CAM interface from the FreeBSD people.
The patch sets up the CAM data structrures in a way that allows
SCSI bus and target scanning.
- Make dure that the DVD and BluRay drivers do not lower the default
cdrecord timeout=# now always allows to raise the default timeout to a
- Added a workaround to prevent the Lite-ON BD B LH-2B1S/AL09
from hanging up when trying to write a BluRay Medium.
- Cdrecord now by default tries to set up a DMA Size of 126 kB.
If non-MMC drives are found, we fall back to the old value of 63 kB
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.44 -r1.45 pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools/patches/patch-ai
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |