[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/math/R-R2HTML
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: markd
Date: Mon Oct 13 11:27:50 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/math/R-R2HTML: Makefile distinfo
Update R-R2HTML to 1.59
# 2008-05-23 - Version 1.59
- Corrected call of unexported function from
Sweave.R (utils package) in RweaveHTMLWritedoc.
- Corrected explicit call of S3Method print from
- Corrected explicit call of S3Method from package
- Corrected explicit call of isInitialized from
- Corrected explicit call of volume from
- Corrected explicit calls of imp.moments
from boot package.
- Corrected explicit calls of splineOrder and
splineKnots from splines package.
- Corrected explicit call of date.ddmmmyy from
- Fixed rpart HTML S3 method to include tree.depth
function defined internally, as rpart package is not
exporting it anymore.
- Fixed .HTML.file warning of no visible bindings
in almost every function of the package.
- Fixed bug in HTML.data.frame outputing invalid
code (missing opening <tr>) when row.names was
set to FALSE. As patch submited by Michael Irskens and
also reported by Rik Schoemaker.
- Fixed bug in HTML.matrix, opening of <tbody>
wasn't being carried. Pending the fixing of
excess of </tr>'s.
- Fixed miscelaneous bugs in CSS files.
# 2006-09-28 - Version 1.58
- Fixed bug in HTMLcore.R (unintended \ interpolation)
- Fixed bug in HTMLfi() call inside HTML.summary.lm,
which made R CMD check fail on Windows.
- Uniformization of capitalization of HTML tags
(to lowercase), in conformity with the
XHTML 1.0 standard.
- Updated HTML.data.frame to include row.names
option, as contributed by Tobias Verbeke on
# 2006-07-04 - Version 1.57
- Added the HTML2clip wrapper, suggested by Gabor
- Miscelaneous fixes to documentation (contributed
by Tobias Verbeke)
- Cleaning up of man directory of spurious files as
suggested by Kurt Honik
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/math/R-R2HTML/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/math/R-R2HTML/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |