[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/freeradius2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adrianp
Date: Sun Oct 12 13:57:27 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/net/freeradius2: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/net/freeradius2/patches: patch-ae patch-ai patch-ak patch-al
Update to 2.1.1
Patches mainly from adam@ with some changes by me
05 September 2008 - Version 2.1.0 has been released.
The focus of this release is features.
* Clients may now be defined dynamically, based on IP address. See
* SNMP support is now available through an experimental Perl script. See
* SNMP statistics are also available through Status-Server packets. See
* Added more Microsoft attributes from bug #568.
* The linelog module has more functionality and flexibility. See
* The debugging output has been sanitized. It should be much more readable.
* Debug logs can now be turned on/off while the server is running, for a user,
group, realm, etc. See the log section of raddb/radiusd.conf.
* Added support for WiMAX Forum attributes. The dynamic keys are not yet
calculated. See share/dictionary.wimax
* Added session resumption for PEAP and TTLS. See raddb/eap.conf, and the cache
* Added radmin command-line tool for administering a running server. See man
radmin and raddb/sites-available/control-socket.
* Double escaping of '\\' in the users (and some other) files has been fixed.
If you have '\\' in the users file, your configuration will need to be checked,
* Parse security section of radiusd.conf. This was accidentally deleted in
2.0.5. Closes bug #566.
* Bind to interface before IP, which allows DHCP sockets to listen on "*" for
* Fix handling of giaddr in DHCP responses.
* Corrected parsing of status_check in home_server so that it works.
* Fix hints so that "Puser" works again.
* Removed length restrictions on attribute names in the dictionaries.
* Update socket code to avoid C compiler optimizations.
25 September 2008 - Version 2.1.1 has been released.
The focus of this release is stability.
* Many more options and features are available via radmin. See man radmin and
* Many more commands available via the control socket. Connect via radmin, and
type help for more information.
* Added dictionary.networkphysics and dictionary.lancom.
* Calculate WiMAX MIP keys, and added sample WiMAX SQL tables.
* Fixed bug that made radmin not work.
* Fixed Suse && Debian package scripts.
* Fixed issues with dynamic clients.
* Fixed configure checks for -lreadline
* rlm_sqlippool no longer needs to be linked to rlm_sql.
* Add statistics for detail file listeners. This closes bug #593.
* Fixed printing of some WiMAX attributes.
* Fixed double free on exit() in rlm_attr_filter.
* Fixed build issues on Solaris.
* Fixed fast session resumption for EAP-TLS.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/freeradius2/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/freeradius2/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/net/freeradius2/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/freeradius2/patches/patch-ae \
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/freeradius2/patches/patch-ak
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |