[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/filesystems/fs-utils
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: stacktic
Date: Mon Sep 29 15:11:36 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/filesystems/fs-utils: DESCR Makefile PLIST distinfo
Initial import of fs-utils-20080925 (ok by wiz).
Tools to access and modify a file system image without having to
Classic commands included (prefixed with fsu_):
* cat, diff, du, find, ls
* chflags, chmod, chown, mv, rm, rmdir
* cp, ln, mkdir, mkfifo, mknod, touch
* fsu_ecp (cp-like which allows the user to get/put files from/to the image)
* fsu_exec (executes a local command like text editor on a file from the image)
* fsu_write (writes its input in a file on the image)
* fsu_console (a command console tool that uses previous commands and adds
This package is enabled only for NetBSD 4.99.72 and newer.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/filesystems/fs-utils/DESCR \
pkgsrc/filesystems/fs-utils/Makefile pkgsrc/filesystems/fs-utils/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |