[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/firefox3
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tnn
Date: Wed Sep 24 11:40:24 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/www/firefox3: Makefile distinfo
Update to firefox3-3.0.2.
* Fixed several security issues.
* Fixed several stability issues.
* Fixed a number of minor issues with the layout of certain web pages.
* Fixed several theme issues that affected right-to-left locales.
* Fixed issue that caused some users with customized toolbars to have their
Back and Forward buttons go missing (bug 426026)
* Add new Extended Validation (EV) roots to Firefox 3.0.2.
* On certain IDN sites, the password manager would not fill in username
and password details properly.
* Fixed several hangs and crashes that occurred when using screen readers.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/www/firefox3/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/www/firefox3/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r184.108.40.206 -r1.2 pkgsrc/www/firefox3/patches/patch-dk
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |