[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/xterm
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: bjs
Date: Tue Sep 16 22:18:26 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/x11/xterm: Makefile distinfo
Update to xterm-237. This release contains a number of significant
bug fixes, including the problems with resizing the terminal
with certain applications (second item listed here).
Patch #237 - 2008/09/14
* improve usability of TrueType fonts by making the font-size switching
for shifted keypad plus/minus use the faceSize resources to determine
the order of fonts (when TrueType fonts are used) rather than the
bitmap fonts, since their sizes may not be in the same order (report
by H Merijn Brand)
* remove an optimization of ConfigureNotify events from patch #236 which
seems to interfere with passing SIGWINCH to applications (GenToo
* modify handling of altSendsEscape to reset the eightBitInput mode,
like metaSendsEscape (patch by Ted Phelps).
* add feature to show the text-cursor as an underline rather than a box,
plus command-line options -uc and +uc and resource cursorUnderLine to
control the feature (patch by Paul Lampert).
* update config.guess, config.sub
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.46 -r1.47 pkgsrc/x11/xterm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/x11/xterm/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |