[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/libpurple
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: abs
Date: Tue Sep 16 19:54:21 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/chat/libpurple: Makefile.common PLIST distinfo
Updated chat/libpurple to 2.5.1
* In the Join/Part plugin, add the ability to apply the rules to
buddies. By default, joins and parts for buddies are still shown.
* Support SOCKS proxies specified in GNOME or Windows proxy settings.
* Fix some possible crashes in MSNP15.
* Enable a default SSL trust relationship for MSN servers.
* Avoid disconnecting from XMPP servers on parse errors that are
* Include some perl files that were mistakenly omitted in 2.5.0.
* Prevent use of custom smilies without "shortcuts."
* Fix a crash that could appear with AIM buddy tooltips.
* General refresh of many icons in the interface.
* Many cleanups to artwork source are now included in the distribution.
* A new "throbber" animation has been added to indicate when accounts
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/chat/libpurple/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/chat/libpurple/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/chat/libpurple/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/chat/libpurple/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |