[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/p5-SNMP-Info
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: he
Date: Sat Sep 13 15:45:11 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/net/p5-SNMP-Info: Makefile distinfo
Update from version 1.04 to 2.00, discussed with maintainer.
o Change HOMEPAGE to use search.cpan.org, retain old commented out
version 2.00 (08/01/08)
+ Support for Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch via L3::AlcatelLucent
+ Support for Alcatel-Lucent Service Router via L3::Timetra
+ Support for Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess via L2::Aruba
* Silence warnings in MAU due to uninitialized variables
version 1.09 (07/22/08) - Beta/developer release
+ Added support for HP ProCurve Foundry OEM switches, such as the 9300
series, in new class L3::HP9300 (contributions from Douglas McKeown and
+ Added support for CISCO-PAE-MIB in CiscoPortSecurity (Kesy)
+ Support for D-Link devices through L3::Dell
+ Support for Linksys SRW2048 through L3::Dell
+ Support for IBM BladeCenter 4-Port GB Ethernet Switch Module through
L3::Dell (Alex Kramarov)
+ Support for newer Nortel Alteon switches and Nortel BladeCenter Switch
Modules in L3::AlteonAD
+ Support for Cisco 1250 series through L2::Aironet
+ Updates to fan, power supply, and serial number methods in
L2::HP (Jeroen van Ingen)
+ Use Cisco Client Association MIBs for Aironet client reporting
+ Support VLANs on Aironet
+ Get the proper radio MAC address from aironet in MBSS mode
+ Additional wireless statistics from Aironet
+ Add support to specify MIB to resolve leaf names conflicts in
%GLOBALS and %FUNCS.
+ Added munge_port_list() and modify_port_list() methods to assist in
working with PortList objects.
+ Added set_multi() method to enable a SNMP set command on several new
values in one request. Required for complex set operations
on some agents.
+ Infrastructure for SNMPv3 support:
+ Save the SecName passed into the constructor
+ Create an update() function, which replaces the underlying
SNMP session using different parameters.
+ Return the SecName instead of community from snmp_comm() when using
* L2::HP now isa Layer3 instead of Layer2 to support arpnip
* Silence warnings from Cisco devices which don't return values for
extended VLAN range (1024-4096)
* Documentation coverage, spelling, and syntax updates
* set_i_pvid(), set_i_vlan(), set_add_i_vlan_tagged(),
set_remove_i_vlan_tagged() removed from Bridge and HP classes due to
incompatibility across devices.
version 1.07 (11/26/07) - Beta/developer release
version 1.05 (11/25/07) - CVS only. No official release
+ Added support for LLDP in new class LLDP (contributions from Bernhard
+ Added device specific support for LLDP in L2::HP, L2::Baystack,
L3::Enterasys and L3::Foundry
+ Added support for Enterasys devices as new class L3::Enterasys
+ Added support for Dell PowerConnect switches as new class L3::Dell
+ Added basic support for generic routers running Microsoft Windows OS
as new class L3::Microsoft (begemot)
+ Added basic support for Sun routers as new class L3::Sun (begemot)
+ Added basic support for Juniper NetScreen devices as new class
L3::Netscreen (Kent Hamilton)
+ Added support for Cyclades terminal servers as new class L1::Cyclades
+ Added support for Cisco (Airespace) wireless controllers as new class
+ Added support for Nortel Ethernet Routing Switch 2500 series and
Business Ethernet Switches (David Siebörger)
+ Update of L3::Foundry to support all Foundry devices including newer
switches. Depreciate L2::Foundry.
+ Added generic device type detection using IANA assigned enterpise
number extracted from sysObjectID
+ Added ifDiscards and other missing entries from IF-MIB::ifEntry (Greg
+ Added CGESM devices to L2::C2900 class (Alexander Hartmaier)
+ Added support for dual speed 10/100 hubs and i_speed() in L1::Bayhub
+ Added i_ssidlist(), i_ssidbcast(), and i_80211channel() methods to
L2::Aruba, Airespace, and L2::NAP222x classes
+ New class IEEE802dot11 class for generic standards based wireless AP
support to include i_ssidlist()and i_80211channel() methods.
+ L2::Orinoco inherits from new IEEE802dot11 for i_ssidlist()and
+ Added new VLAN methods i_pvid(), i_vlan_membership(), set_i_pvid(),
set_i_vlan(), set_add_i_vlan_tagged(), set_remove_i_vlan_tagged() to
Bridge, CiscoVTP, Extreme, HP, and RapidCity classes.
+ Added set_i_speed_admin() method to RapidCity class,
+ Added set_i_duplex_admin() method to RapidCity class,
+ Added OSPF Neighbor Tables, SF Patch 1577918 to Layer 3 (Andrew Herrick)
+ Added CiscoConfig class, SF Patch 1555001 (Justin Hunter)
+ Enable load_ methods for %GLOBALS and MIB Leaf node names.
+ Enable dynamic methods in AUTOLOAD with MIB Leaf node names for loaded
MIBs without definition in %FUNCS or %GLOBALS. Single instance mib leafs
will be treated as a GLOBAL and returna scalar while mib leafs which
reside in a table will be treated as a FUNC and return a reference to a
+ Enable load_ methods for %GLOBALS and MIB Leaf node names.
+ Add loop detect option and code for getnext table column walks.
+ Add Layer3::NetSNMP for Net-SNMP-based hosts, part of
SF patch 1557529 (Bradley Baetz).
+ Add EIGRP Neighbor Tables to L3::Cisco SF Patch 1577927 (Andrew Herrick)
+ Additions to CiscoQOS and CiscoStats (Alexander Hartmaier)
+ Emulate ENTITY-MIB Physical Table methods for devices which don't
have ENTITY-MIB support in Airespace, Bayhub, Baystack, BayRS,
NortelStack, and Passport classes.
+ Enable use of MIB Leaf node names in SNMP sets.
+ Add POWER-ETHERNET-MIB and CISCO-POWER-ETHERNET-EXT-MIB support.
* Fix for bug where an SNMP error in any operation would cause subsequent
table get operations to fail while using the same session, originally
identified by Nicolai Petri.
* Enable single instance partial table fetches (Alexander Hartmaier)
* Enable partial table fetches in overriden table methods (Justin Hunter)
* Allow partial table fetches with load_ methods.
* Fixed vlan trunk port handling bug in L2:HP (Michael Robbert)
* Correct bp_port() definition in Bridge class (Reported by Nicolai Petri)
* Remove port security definitions from CiscoStack and move into new class
CiscoPortSecurity. Needed to support devices such a L3::C4000 which
support CISCO-PORT-SECURITY-MIB, but not CISCO-STACK-MIB.
(Reported by Prakash RudraRaju)
* Correct port numbering for Nortel 8110, 1100, 1150 in L3:Passport
(Reported by David Pinkoski)
* Documentation updates
* Translate OIDs returned by Entity MIB e_type
* Modify inheritance to use Cisco classes before generic classes
* Create e_index method in ENTITY-MIB to facilitate emulation methods in
other classes as entPhysicalIndex is not-accessible.
* Only return MAC from munge_mac() if it actually is a MAC. Fix for
netdisco where device would not be inserted in DB due to malformed MAC.
* Enable SUPER class calls to find autoloaded methods (Bernhard Augenstein)
* Clear attribute cache on sucessful SNMP set.
* Improve accuracy of operational and administrative duplex reporting on
devices using CiscoStack.
* All i_type() methods now use standard IANAifType values.
* Report bridge groups (VLANs) in L2::C1900.
* Turn on bulkwalk for C6500. Users with buggy OS versions can turn
it off when creating the object.
* c_ip() now attempts to return only IPV4 addresses, use c_addr() for all
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/net/p5-SNMP-Info/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/p5-SNMP-Info/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |