[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: bjs
Date: Sat Sep 13 00:36:37 UTC 2008
Update to scmgit-220.127.116.11.
GIT v18.104.22.168 Release Notes
Fixes since v1.6.0
* "git diff --cc" did not honor content mangling specified by
gitattributes and core.autocrlf when reading from the work tree.
* "git diff --check" incorrectly detected new trailing blank lines when
whitespace check was in effect.
* "git for-each-ref" tried to dereference NULL when asked for '%(body)" on
a tag with a single incomplete line as its payload.
* "git format-patch" peeked before the beginning of a string when
"format.headers" variable is empty (a misconfiguration).
* "git help help" did not work correctly.
* "git mailinfo" (hence "git am") was unhappy when MIME multipart message
contained garbage after the finishing boundary.
* "git mailinfo" also was unhappy when the "From: " line only had a bare
* "git merge" did not refresh the index correctly when a merge resulted in
* "git merge" did not resolve a truly trivial merges that can be done
without content level merges.
* "git svn dcommit" to a repository with URL that has embedded usernames
did not work correctly.
* Contains other various documentation fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit/Makefile.version
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/patches/patch-ag
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |