[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/p5-Crypt-Rijndael
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: he
Date: Fri Sep 12 11:53:45 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/security/p5-Crypt-Rijndael: Makefile distinfo
Update from version 1.06 to 1.07.
1.07 - Fri Aug 15 16:53:36 2008
* Fixed the odd character problems in some of the files
* No need to upgrade if you already have this installed
1.06_03 - Sun Jun 22 11:32:46 2008
* Trying the __sgi definition. If this doesn't make things
blow up, this release will get bumped to 1.07.
1.06_02 - Thu Jun 19 11:55:21 2008
* Removed wide chars from the header file. Some compilers
like to complain about things that are wrong. :(
1.06_01 - Wed Jun 18 09:37:34 2008
This is a test of a fix for Irix.
1.06_01 - Wed Jun 4 19:18:57 2008
* This is a test of a fix for Irix.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/security/p5-Crypt-Rijndael/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/security/p5-Crypt-Rijndael/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |