[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/drraw
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kleink
Date: Thu Sep 11 12:03:20 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/www/drraw: Makefile distinfo
Update drraw to 2.2a5.
Changes since 2.2a4 [2007-05-30]:
- Various dates displayed now follow the ISO 8601 format.
- Graph start date, end date and creation dates can now be added to the image.
- Data Source Templates have been enhanced:
- Dynamic elements can now be stacked on top of previous graph element not
just on top of themselves (courtesy of Francois Deppierraz),
- Number of elements can be used in dynamic element CDEFs, and Formula field,
- Builtin formulas allow calculating the AVERAGE and STDDEV,
- Old files and files without values are automatically skipped (courtesy of
- Orange look, still ugly though :)
- New Data Source rows are now properly disabled on load.
- Allow &DBFinder() to follow symlinks.
- Switched to /usr/bin/perl (from /usr/local/bin/perl).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/www/drraw/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/www/drraw/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |