[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/rrdtool
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: martti
Date: Wed Sep 10 05:38:12 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/databases/rrdtool: Makefile buildlink3.mk distinfo
Updated databases/rrdtool to 1.3.2
* When running rrdtool update with multiple updates in one go and
MMAP enabled, there was a data corruption bug at wrap around.
See http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool-trac/ticket/178 for details
Thanks to Kevin Brintnall
* Forward ported rra cur_row randomization patch from rrdtool
1.2.28 (it got lost in development).
* Contrary to the documentation imginfo did return the full path
of the image and not only the file name.
* Make --lazy mode work even when PRINT commands are present.
* Fix Ruby Bindings memory leak.
* Fix compilation on solaris 2.8
* Fix a ton of memory leaks in rrd_create and some in rrd_tool as
well. Based on valgrind analysis by Sven Engelhardt. Thanks!
* Fix handling of error conditions in rrd_tool.c (errno is not the
* Text Strings entered in the current locale will automatically be
transformed to utf8 for proper handling by Pango.
* Dramatically improved Pango Performance by introducing a static
fontmap. On my test system the persistent fontmap causes the
second graph with the same fonts in a single session to be
created about 0.18s faster than the first one. For a total graph
creation time of 0.21s this is a pretty substantial improvement.
With this patch, performance for the second graph is back to
1.2.x levels or even better.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.68 -r1.69 pkgsrc/databases/rrdtool/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/databases/rrdtool/buildlink3.mk
cvs rdiff -r1.30 -r1.31 pkgsrc/databases/rrdtool/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/databases/rrdtool/patches/patch-al
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |