[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/avenger
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: shannonjr
Date: Mon Sep 8 10:16:06 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/mail/avenger: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.7.9.
Changes in release 0.7.9
- Added LogTag option to asmtpd.conf.
- Fix err_accum in default unknown script, as Tim Kientzle reports the
old script did not work on FreeBSD.
- Added MSGID environment variable.
- Added IdentTimeout option to asmtpd.conf.
- Addes support for newer DB versions.
Changes in release 0.7.8
- Fixed bug where first group of avenger user could disappear on systems
with HAVE_EGID_IN_GROUPLIST defined (i.e., FreeBSD).
- Added --map option to aliascheck. Make sample unknown file check
recipient in virtusertable.db if one exists.
- SMTPCB can now take on three values, 0, 1, and 2. 2 is equivalent to
the old behavior (do SMTP callbacks and reject mail when the callback
fails). 0 disabled the callbacks entirely. 1 performs the callbacks
but does not reject mail that fails.
- Added an InsecureSASL option to asmtpd.conf.
- Make SASL accept plaintext authentication after STARTTLS, even if
there was an EHLO call before the STARTTLS.
- Fixed a bug in avenger.local when no .avenger/local file exists.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/mail/avenger/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/avenger/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |