[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/math/glpk
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Mon Sep 8 07:15:01 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/math/glpk: Makefile distinfo
* The core LP solver based on the dual simplex method was
re-implemented and now it provides both phases I and II.
* New API routines.
* For description of these new routines see the reference manual
included in the distribution.
* The following API routines are deprecated:
lpx_scale_prob, lpx_std_basis, lpx_adv_basis, lpx_cpx_basis.
* Necessary changes were made in memory allocation routines to
resolve portability issues for 64-bit platforms.
* New version of the routine lpx_write_pb to write problem data
in OPB (pseudo boolean format) was added to the package.
* Two new makefiles were added to build the package for 32- and
64-bit Windows with Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2008.
* Two new makefiles were added to build the package with Digital
Mars C/C++ 8.50 and Open Watcom C/C++ 1.6 (for 32-bit Windows).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/math/glpk/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/math/glpk/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |