[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/nasm
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Sep 7 14:09:40 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/nasm: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.03.01:
* Fix buffer overflow in the listing module.
* Fix the handling of hexadecimal escape codes in `...` strings.
* The Postscript/PDF documentation has been reformatted.
* The -F option now implies -g.
* Add support for Intel AVX, CLMUL and FMA instructions,
including YMM registers.
* "dy", "resy" and "yword" for 32-byte operands.
* Fix some SSE5 instructions.
* Intel INVEPT, INVVPID and MOVBE instructions.
* Fix checking for critical expressions when the optimizer is enabled.
* Support the DWARF debugging format for ELF targets.
* Fix optimizations of signed bytes.
* Fix operation on bigendian machines.
* Fix buffer overflow in the preprocessor.
* SAFESEH support for Win32, IMAGEREL for Win64 (SEH).
* %? and %?? to refer to the name of a macro itself. In particular,
"%idefine keyword $%?" can be used to make a keyword "disappear".
* New options for dependency generation: -MD, -MF, -MP, -MT, -MQ.
* New preprocessor directives %pathsearch and %depend; INCBIN
reimplemented as a macro.
* %include now resolves macros in a sane manner.
* %substr can now be used to get other than one-character substrings.
* New type of character/string constants, using backquotes (`...`),
which support C-style escape sequences.
* %defstr and %idefstr to stringize macro definitions before creation.
* Fix forward references used in EQU statements.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.36 -r1.37 pkgsrc/devel/nasm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/devel/nasm/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/nasm/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/nasm/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |