[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/games/scummvm
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Fri Sep 5 20:16:17 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/games/scummvm: Makefile PLIST distinfo
- Added support for The Legend of Kyrandia: Book Two: Hand of Fate.
- Added support for The Legend of Kyrandia: Book Three: Malcolm's Revenge.
- Added support for Lost in Time.
- Added support for The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the Schnibble.
- Added support for the PC version of Waxworks.
- Added support for the Macintosh version of I Have no Mouth, and I
- Added support for Drascula: The Vampire Strikes Back.
- Added CAMD MIDI driver for AmigaOS4.
- Revived the PS2 port (was already in 0.11.1 but was forgotten in the
- Plugged numerous memory leaks in all engines (part of GSoC'08 task),
- Added audio double buffering to the SDL backend, which fixes the
problems with the MT-32 emulator on Mac OS X (for now only enabled
on Mac OS X).
- Fixed crashes during certain music in Amiga versions of Elvira 1 and
Simon the Sorcerer 1.
- Fixed palette issues in Amiga versions of Simon the Sorcerer 1.
- Speech is played at the correct sample rate. (It used to be pitched a bit
- Rewrote parts of Digital iMUSE, fixing some bugs.
- Rewrote the internal timer code, fixing some speed issues in e.g. COMI.
- Improved support for sound effects in Amiga version of Zak McKracken.
- Added support for mixed Adlib/MIDI mode in Monkey Island 1 (Floppy).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.54 -r1.55 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.28 -r1.29 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |