[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/bzr-svn
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: epg
Date: Thu Sep 4 22:44:01 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/bzr-svn: Makefile PLIST distinfo
bzr-svn 0.4.12 2008-09-01
* Cope with svn+ prefix when setting tags. (#261748)
* Fix contents of files when using stacked branching. (#262314)
* Fix compatibility with Bazaar 1.7.
* Use local application data directory on Windows for bzr-svn cache.
* No longer show backtrace when a generic DAV error occurs, as
this is usually a sign of a server-side error rather than a bug.
* Fix forward declarations of Python types, fixes
compilation on mingw. (#263284)
* Avoid explicit revnum reporting for inventory entries during fetch.
(It caused severe speed regressions and is not necessary).
* Fix size of bool variable in replacement stdbool.h. This was
causing strange errors on Windows, most notably slow fetches.
* Fix pull into Subversion working copies.
* Properly encode cache file path in case it contains non-ascii
* Don't link explicitly against apr libraries. (#262711)
* Use native Windows password prompter on Windows. (#263287)
bzr-svn 0.4.11 2008-08-26
bzr-svn 0.4.11~rc2 2008-08-26
* Fix setup.py run with python2.4. (#256804)
* Use rst2html.py rather than rst2html if it is available.
* Parse http redirect errors in some non-English locales better.
* Avoid importing tags as branches in svn-import, now that tags are
converted to native Bazaar tags.
* svn-import will now remove branches removed in Subversion.
(#246243). The --keep option can be specified to keep
branches removed in Subversion around.
* Add --incremental option to bzr-svn for incremental imports.
* Set revision properties from v3 mappings when possible.
* Create tags base directory if it doesn't exist.
* Add --merged option to svn-push command.
* Improve tag/branch discovery.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/bzr-svn/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |