[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/dovecot
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ghen
Date: Wed Sep 3 15:04:34 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/mail/dovecot: Makefile distinfo
Update to Dovecot 1.1.3. From the release announcement mail:
This fixes several mbox problems previous v1.1 releases have had.
* mail_max_userip_connections limit no longer applies to master user logins.
+ login_log_format_elements: Added %k to show SSL protocol/cipher information.
Not included by default.
+ imap/pop3-proxy: If auth_verbose=yes, log proxy login failures.
+ deliver: Added -s parameter to autosubscribe to autocreated mailboxes.
- message parser fixes - hopefully fixes an infinite looping problem
- SORT: One more assert-crashfix when renumbering index sort IDs.
- mbox: Saving may have truncated the mail being saved
- mbox: Several other bugfixes
- mail_full_filesystem_access=yes was broken when listing mailboxes (it still
is with maildir++ layout).
- maildirlock utility was somewhat broken
- zlib plugin: bzip2 support was somewhat broken
- NFS: Make sure writing to files via output streams don't assert-crash when
write() returns only partial success.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.119 -r1.120 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.84 -r1.85 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |