[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/p5-Nmap-Parser
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: he
Date: Sun Aug 24 20:30:41 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/net/p5-Nmap-Parser: Makefile distinfo
Update from 0.80nb3 to 1.16, discussed in general terms with maintainer.
o Add commented-out HOMEPAGE as an addition, using search.cpan.org
Changes for 1.16
- Fixed minor bug in scanner.t where the number of tests
to skip when nmap was not found was incorrect.
- Repackaged to remove all the ._* files from the package.
- Fixed POD errors and added more documentation
Changes for 1.14
- Added cache_scan() to save the output of a parsescan()
to a file before parsing.
- Added new tests for servicefp fingerpriting and cache_scan().
- Ran PerlTidy against module and other tools
- Updated documentation
Changes for 1.13
- Added fingerprint() to Service object (thanks jpomiane)
- Added documentation.
Changes for 1.12
- Added references to Google Code Project page.
Changes for 1.11
- Added parsing of distance information.
- Fixed bug #1671876 on tcp_service() always returning null
- Added ignoring of taskend,taskbegin and taskprogress information.
- Added tests for nmap 4.20.
- Changed lisence to MIT.
- Points to new website http://nmapparser.wordpress.com
Changes for 1.06
- Added patch for new OS fingerprint (Thanks Okan Demirmen)
- New os_fingerprint() method for Nmap::Parser::Host::OS
- Updated documentation
- Updated scan.pl to also read xml files (good for debugging)
Changes for 1.05
- Major speed improvements (less compile time)
- Major reduction in unwanted memory usage
- Redundant functions (or less used functions) are now created
- Documentation fixes
Changes for 1.00
- To see the changes, please read over the new documentation
- Internal code is much (MUCH) cleaner and readable
- removed 'ducttape' fixes and made stable & roubust changes
- improved performance, removed unwanted code (legacy)
- complete overhaul of internal code - new Framework
- support for IPv6 addresses
- data overwrite (overflow) protection
- better support for multiple instances
- fixed some minor bugs
- process owner information obtained
- all OS accuracy information obtained
- some functions now take new parameters (more concise)
- some functions renamed for clarity
- new shortcut functions (for doing repetitive tasks easier)
- Removed parsing filters (finally)
- All indexes now start at 0 (not at 1).
- Removed internal OS generic matching function since this is given by
nmap now in the osclass tags
- Removed the use of constants for indexes
- Nmap::Parser::Host::Service object
provides OO interface to service information for a given port
- Nmap::Parser::Host::OS object
provides OO interface to OS signature information for a given host
- Nmap::Parser::Session replaces old Nmap::Parser::ScanInfo package
- Nmap2SQLite security script included
- removed old security tools
- rewrote scan.pl (from scanhost.pl)
- rewrote old tools to fit new framework
- Fully updated documentation
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/net/p5-Nmap-Parser/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/p5-Nmap-Parser/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |