[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/aria2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: bjs
Date: Tue Aug 19 14:41:58 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/net/aria2: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to version 0.15.2. This release features extensive bug fixes and
significant feature enhancements; it also now builds on OpenSolaris
(tested with NexentaOS by development community).
I urge all users to upgrade.
A _partial_ list of changes:
- Added and/or updated Danish, Greek, Spanish, Catalan,
Norwegian Nynorsk, Bulgarian, French, Catalan, and Japanese
- Man page fixes.
- Fixed: numCommand is less than the value specified in -C option.
- Myriad bug fixes.
- Now uses name attribute in Metalink as local filename in
BitTorrent downloads. BUG#2033999
- Fixed memory leaks in test code.
- Fixed wrong argument passing to BitfieldMan::isBitSet()
- Initialized _directIOAllowed
- Fixed memory leak in gzip decoder and metalink parser state
- Plug many other memory leaks and fix unmatch malloc/free calls.
- Removed max chunk size check. This change fixes BUG#2040169
- Fixed the bug that causes segmentaion fault when resuming
download using metalink without size tag. Reproducible only
using HTTP URI.
- Removed writable check when socket's send buffer is full in
BitTorrent downloads to lower CPU usage.
- Fixed broken gzip inflation.
Turn off segmented downloading if gzip content is smaller than
or equal to 1MiB and inflate the data on the fly, because HTTP
response header doesn't contain the length of inflated
file we can't determin where the chunk of data should be written.
On the other hand, if gzip content is larger than 1MB, then
turn off on the fly inflation, because some servers returns
"content-type: gzip" for *.tgz, *.gz files.
- Added gzip decompressor via libz.
- Cache last calculated average download/upload speed.
- Supported absolute/relative path in Location header field.
- Use File::exists() instead of File::isFile() to allow non-
regular file such as block special files.
- Added a message "aria2 doesn't verify signature" to log message
when signature file is saved.
- Added the ability to save signature when download is completed
if signature is available. The filename of signature file is
the path to download file followed by ".sig". If it already
exists, then signature will not be saved.
- Improve accuracy of documentation and rename some options to be
more descriptive of their functions/purposes.
- Added the ability to retrieve signature from Metalink file.
A retrieved signature is stored in Signature class and it is
held by DownloadContext class. Note that aria2 doesn't
- Added --bt-seed option. If --bt-seed=true is given at the
command-line, aria2 seeds previously downloaded files
without validating piece hashes.
- Fixed the compile error on Nexenta OS(GNU/Solaris OS).
(Don't define `struct addrinfo' when __sun is defined)
- Fixed the bug that UTF-8 encoded URL is not URL-encoded
- Properly differentiate between ftp errors and actual zero-byte
files (now supports ftp servers which do not recognize SIZE
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/net/aria2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/net/aria2/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/net/aria2/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |