[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-TimeZone
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: he
Date: Sun Aug 17 16:18:19 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-TimeZone: Makefile distinfo
Update from version 0.77 to 0.79.
o Changed MAINTAINER to pkgsrc-users@ as per communication with maintainer
- This release is based on version 2008e of the Olson database. The
major changes in this release are for Mauritius and Central Europe
(historical changes only).
- Fixes for the local TZ tests on Win32. Thanks to David Pinkowitz for
pointing out my mistake.
- This release is based on version 2008d of the Olson database. The
major changes in this release are for Mauritius and Brazil (which
now has a new America/Santarem zone).
- Many fixes and improvements to the tests for local time zone
handling on Windows. Based on a patch from David Pinkowitz.
* There are no code changes in this release besides these test
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-TimeZone/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-TimeZone/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |