[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/gmp
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: bjs
Date: Sun Aug 17 07:56:11 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/gmp: Makefile distinfo
Update to gmp-4.2.3.
Changes between GMP version 4.2.2 and 4.2.3:
* Fix x86 CPU recognition code to properly identify recent AMD and Intel
* The >> operator of the C++ wrapper gmpxx.h now does floor rounding, not
* Inline semantics now follow the C99 standard, and works with recent GCC
* C++ bitwise logical operations work for more types.
* For C++, gmp.h now includes cstdio, improving compiler compatibility.
* Bases > 36 now work properly in mpf_set_str.
* None, except that proper processor recognition helps affected processors.
* The allocation functions now detect overflow of the mpz_t type. This means
that overflow will now cause an abort, except when the allocation
computation itself overflows. (Such overflow can probably only happen in
powering functions; we will detect powering overflow in the future.)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.51 -r1.52 pkgsrc/devel/gmp/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/devel/gmp/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/gmp/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |