[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/libgphoto2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Thu Aug 14 20:30:24 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/libgphoto2: Makefile PLIST.common PLIST.common_end
Update to 2.4.2:
This is a 2.4 release branch update.
* Camera abilities list sorting now uses qsort(),
bringing startup speedups by seconds. (0.4 seconds on 2GHz machine).
* On large files, do not try to retrieve thumbnails.
* Updated lots of translations.
* Full merge of TRUNK ptp2 camlib.
* Lots of new IDs added. Also changed MTP id handling to share devices
with current libmtp.
* Canon now can capture to both CF/SD Card and internal memory
with extract/retracting the lens. "capturetarget" config option
determines which ones used.
* EOS capture support made working with newer Canon EOS models,
now reported working for EOS 400D, 450D, 40D.
* Handle MTP -> Canon/Nikon vendor id transitions better.
* Download cancellation support.
* Handle canon cameras with shorter timeouts on startup (hopefully
does not break) to avoid very long second startup delays.
* Lots of bugfixes.
* Configuration of Flash, Beep and Zoom added.
* Enable/disable remote mode only once per session (on demand)
* Fixed a CR2 thumbnail download problem.
* Fixed a THM download problem (for movies).
* Moved some more cameras over to PTP2 driver.
* New driver for Topfield PVR5000 device(s).
* Sony DSC F1 (old serial) driver:
* Merged from TRUNK, working now.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.41 -r1.42 pkgsrc/devel/libgphoto2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/devel/libgphoto2/PLIST.common
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/libgphoto2/PLIST.common_end
cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/devel/libgphoto2/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |