[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Aug 12 21:07:05 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools/patches: patch-aa patch-ad
Update to 2.01.01a45:
NEW features of cdrtools-2.01.01a44:
NOTE: cdrtools is currently in a state just before a new major release.
- New directory autoconf/ contains the complete Schily autoconf system.
It is based on GNU autoconf-2.13, the latest GNU autoconf that worked
correctly even on older systems.
- Sources and makefilesystem restructured to allow all needed files to be
retrieved from the SCCS repository and to call "make" later. To achieve
this, all symlinks have been removed from the tarball.
- The Schily Makefile System now includes rules to recreate the file
"configure" by calling "autoconf". This is needed in order to allow the
complete source tree to be extracted from the SCCS repository.
- aspi-win32.h and spti-wnt.h now in SCCS
Cdda2wav (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt
- Interactive mode for corrected to allow new tests
for replacing libcdio in GStreamer.
- child_pid variable moved into gloval var structure.
NEW features of cdrtools-2.01.01a45:
- Added a workaround for a GNU make design bug that causes the rules
to create file "foo" to be evaluated _past_ the "include foo"
statement in a Makefile has been evaluated. Note that you still need
GNU make 3.81. GNU make 3.80 and before will still fail to compile
cdrtools because of other unfixed GNU make bugs.
Note that the basic GNU make design bug has been reported to the
GNU make maintainers and accepted as bug by the GNU make maintainers
in 1998 already. It is still unfixed in GNU make although smake and
SunPro make verify that there is no problem to do it right.
- Reduced the minimal write speed of a ultraspeed CD-RW capable drive
from 16x to 10x.
Mkisofs (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling since 1997, originated by Eric
- Try to avoid incostencies with USE_ARGEFILES with multi-extent files
- Corrected the iso directory record size computation in stream-file mode
- Mkisofs no longer tries to write 8 TB of data in case that
was too small.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.36 -r1.37 pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |