[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/chrony
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sborrill
Date: Tue Aug 12 16:37:32 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/net/chrony: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.23 and fix coredump on NetBSD 4.0 and later.
The changes in version 1.23 are
* Support for MIPS, x86_64, sparc, alpha, arm, FreeBSD
* Fix serious sign-extension error in handling IP addresses
* RTC support can be excluded at compile time
* Make sources gcc-4 compatible
* Fix various compiler warnings
* Handle fluctuations in peer distance better.
* Fixed handling of stratum zero.
* Fix various problems for 64-bit systems
* Flush chronyc output streams after each command, to allow it to be
driven through pipes
* Manpage improvements
The changes in version 1.21 are
* Don't include Linux kernel header files any longer : allows chrony to
compile on recent distros.
* Stop trying to use RTC if continuous streams of error messages would
occur (Linux with HPET).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/net/chrony/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/net/chrony/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/chrony/patches/patch-ag
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/net/chrony/patches/patch-ah
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |