[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/p5-XML-Atom-SimpleFeed
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kleink
Date: Mon Aug 11 12:36:46 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/textproc/p5-XML-Atom-SimpleFeed: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-XML-Atom-SimpleFeed to 0.82; changes since 0.8 include:
* I can't believe no one noticed in such a long time that the XML
escaping function was broken. I need unit tests
* Also, the date in the changelog entry for 0.81 was wrong.
* Put private functions in XML::Atom::SimpleFeed::YeWhoEnters and
placed methods in XML::Atom::SimpleFeed explicitly. This gets rid of
approximately 734 prefix underscores.
* It turns out Carp::Clan wasn't even necessary, Carp works
that way by default. *blush*
* More big POD cleanups (converted lots of list items to
subheadings so they're linkable and listed in the TOC).
* Throw out the pointless POD and POD coverage tests.
* Automatically escape the content of the icon, id, logo,
published, and updated elements. Oops. (CPAN RT #36961)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/textproc/p5-XML-Atom-SimpleFeed/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/textproc/p5-XML-Atom-SimpleFeed/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |