[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/libslang2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: bjs
Date: Sat Aug 9 21:22:12 UTC 2008
Update of /cvsroot/pkgsrc/devel/libslang2
In directory ivanova.netbsd.org:/tmp/cvs-serv14176
Import devel/libslang2 (version 2.1.3). This is the current
version, and packages should switch to it as they are deemed compatible.
S-Lang is a C programmer's library that includes routines for the rapid
development of sophisticated, user friendly, multi-platform applications.
The S-Lang library includes the following:
- Low level tty input routines for reading single characters at a
time, as well as low-level terminal-independent routines for
manipulating the display of a terminal.
- Keymap routines for defining keys and manipulating multiple
- High level screen management routines for manipulating both
monochrome and color terminals. These routines are very efficient.
- Routines for reading single line input with line editing and recall
- Searching functions: both ordinary searches and regular expression
- An embedded stack-based language interpreter with a C-like syntax.
- A malloc debugging package
Vendor Tag: TNF
Release Tags: pkgsrc-base
No conflicts created by this import
Main Index |
Thread Index |