[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/py-feedparser
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: schmonz
Date: Thu Aug 7 14:56:11 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/textproc/py-feedparser: Makefile distinfo
Update to a prerelease 4.2 snapshot, as 4.1 no longer copes
particularly well with many feeds and there's no indication that
a release is imminent. From the changelog:
* Support for parsing microformats, including rel=enclosure, rel=tag,
XFN, and hCard.
* Updated the whitelist of acceptable HTML elements and attributes based
on the latest draft of the HTML 5 specification.
* Support for CSS Sanitization. (Previous versions of Universal Feed
Parser simply stripped all inline styles.) Many thanks to Sam Ruby for
implementing this, despite my insistence that it was impossible.
* Support for SVG Sanitization.
* Support for MathML Sanitization. Many thanks to Jacques Distler for
patiently debugging this feature.
* IRI support for every element that can contain a URI.
* Ability to disable relative URI resolution.
* Command-line arguments and alternate serializers, for manipulating
Universal Feed Parser from shell scripts or other non-Python sources.
* More robust parsing of author email addresses, misencoded win-1252
content, rel=self links, and better detection of HTML content in
elements with ambiguous content types.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/textproc/py-feedparser/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/textproc/py-feedparser/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |