[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/py-pygments
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Fri Aug 1 08:31:38 UTC 2008
Update of /cvsroot/pkgsrc/textproc/py-pygments
In directory ivanova.netbsd.org:/tmp/cvs-serv21212
Import py24-pygments-0.10 as textproc/py-pygments.
Pygments is a syntax highlighting package written in Python.
It is a generic syntax highlighter for general use in all kinds of software
such as forum systems, wikis or other applications that need to prettify
source code. Highlights are:
* a wide range of common languages and markup formats is supported
* special attention is paid to details, increasing quality by a fair amount
* support for new languages and formats are added easily
* a number of output formats, presently HTML, LaTeX, RTF and ANSI sequences
* it is usable as a command-line tool and as a library
* ... and it highlights even Brainfuck!
Vendor Tag: TNF
Release Tags: pkgsrc-base
No conflicts created by this import
Main Index |
Thread Index |