[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-HTTP-Server-Simple
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: he
Date: Sun Jul 20 21:38:39 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/www/p5-HTTP-Server-Simple: Makefile distinfo
Update from version 0.31 to 0.34. Changes:
* Call setup_environment if a Net::Server is being used, for consistency.
* Don't print_banner if a Net::Server is being used.
* Make header parsing comply with RFC 2616. [rt.cpan.org #21411]
0.33 Fri Apr 25 13:57:30 EDT 2008
* The new support for background processes notifying the parent
didn't quite work right for some apps using HSS. It's been
reverted for now and the tests TODOED
0.32 Thu Apr 24 09:45:14 EDT 2008
* At least Apache and lighttpd put unencoded strings into PATH_INFO,
so so should we.
* Patch from ntyni%iki.fi@localhost to make backgrounding of the standalone
server's server process deterministic. [rt.cpan.org #28122]
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/www/p5-HTTP-Server-Simple/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/www/p5-HTTP-Server-Simple/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |