[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/p5-Image-Size
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rhaen
Date: Fri Jul 18 15:07:13 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/graphics/p5-Image-Size: Makefile distinfo
- updated to 3.1.1
- added dependency to devel/p5-Compress-Zlib
* Updated the license information to make sure all references are to both the
Artistic 2.0 and the LGPL.
* Changed "use 5.6.0" lines to no longer use v-strings, for forward
compatibility with Perl 5.10.0.
* Added "recommends" specification to Build.PL to refer to modules used in
the testing phase (there is no "build_recommends" setting).
* Added Compress::Zlib to the list of required modules in Makefile.PL and
* Added "use warnings" to Size.pm to make sure it stays warnings-clean.
Changes in 3.1:
* Small change from n%shaplov.ru@localhost for a bug in CWS handling that only
when two CWS files were sized consecutively.
* Updated the date on the copyright notice and added a "COPYRIGHT" section
to the documentation.
* Changed the licensing terms. This is now dual-licensed under Artistic 2.0
and LGPL 2.1.
* Restored the old Makefile.PL for users who don't have Module::Build.
Changes in 3.01:
* Added ex/ directory with a few samples.
* Dropped ExtUtils::MakeMaker and switched to Module::Build. Makefile.PL is
now a wrapper of sorts around Build.PL. This allows adding licensing
information to META.yml for CPAN indexing.
Changes in 3.0:
* Added test suites for POD correctness and POD coverage.
* Implemented and documented a flag called $Image::Size::GIF_BEHAVIOR that
controls whether the GIF code returns the screensize, the first sub-image
or the largest of the sub-images.
* Applied a patch from mrj%mrj.spb.ru@localhost to fix usage of the
module in the handling of compressed flash files. Added a new SWF file to
test this, and added reference to the file in MANIFEST and t/all.t.
* Delay Image::Magick loading until it is needed. (Mark Stosberg).
Add support for Graphics::Magick as an alternative to Image::Magick.
If either Graphics::Magick or Image::Magick is loaded into memory
that module will be used. Otherwise, they are both tried to be loaded,
with Graphics::Magick being tried first. (Mark Stosberg). This patch also
adds a new test suite, t/magick.t, to the distribution and modifies both
MANIFEST and Makefile.PL (to add a build-dependancy on Test::More).
* With Test::More now required for building, converted t/all.t to use it.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/graphics/p5-Image-Size/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/graphics/p5-Image-Size/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |