[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/p5-Data-FormValidator
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rhaen
Date: Fri Jul 18 12:11:11 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/textproc/p5-Data-FormValidator: Makefile distinfo
- updated to 4.61
- added dependency to p5-Email-Valid
- corrected version of dependency to p5-Date-Calc
- added dependency to p5-Perl6-Junction
- corrected PERL5_MODULE_TYPE to Module::Build
4.61 Mon Jun 16 14:37:31 EDT 2008
- packaging issue from Perl 4.60 resolved.
4.60 Mon Jun 16 14:10:14 EDT 2008
- Dependencies can now be specified using a code ref.
Thanks to Bradley C Bailey, via RT#24935.
- length constraints for min, max and 'between' now work for lengths
of 32k and longer. (Carl Vincent).
- We now use Email::Valid to validate e-mail addresses instead of
our own regrex. Email::Valid passed all our our existing regression
tests for e-mail addresses that should pass and fail. Email::Valid
also correctly recognizes emails with single quote characters in them.
These are valid, but our regex didn't recognize them. (Mark Stosberg)
- Typo in Constraints documentation corrected by K B Shiv Kumar (RT#32358)
- Add some tests and docs for "date_and_time" constraint, from
Data::FormValidator:::Constraints::Dates. It appears there may still
exist a leap-year bug with the date parser. See the TODO test in
t/dates_closure.t for details. An alternative is to use
(Mark Stosberg, Matt Christian)
4.57 Thu Nov 1 22:47:13 EDT 2007
- The min max and length_between constraints now allow multi-line input,
Thanks to Carl Vincent. RT##30221. If we had only used the Regex style
prescribed by the Perl Best Practices book in the first place, this
wouldn't have been a problem!
- Makefile.PL to updated to explicitly require 5.008;
- Fix doc link to "Old School Constraints", thanks to rjbs.
4.56 Wed Oct 31 12:34:32 EDT 2007
- declare that we rely on 5.8, because some 5.6 tests were failing.
A patch for 5.6 compatibility would be welcome. Thanks to rjbs for the
4.55 Sun Oct 21 11:41:41 EDT 2007
- Constraints in Upload.pm now apply to filtered data, not raw data.
(Graham TerMarsch, Mark Stosberg, RT#24702)
4.54 Sun Oct 21 09:27:07 EDT 2007
- It looks like 4.53 got uploaded wrong, appearing as the code for 4.50.
4.53 Sat Oct 20 15:57:56 EDT 2007
- Invalid fields should still be invalid, even when missing_optional_valid
Patch thanks to Robert Juliano. [RT#28860]
- Improve documentation link, thanks to Robert Stockdale [RT#29510]
- Give a plug to Data::FormValidator::Constraints::MethodsFactory.
- s/foreach /for /g throughout the code, per Perl Best Practices
4.52 Fri Oct 19 15:39:14 EDT 2007
No code changes.
- Fix PERL5LIB issue with untaint.t, Thanks to Matt Trout and others
4.51 Fri Jul 13 23:31:43 EDT 2007
- Quit assuming that because the first element of an array is undef, the
the whole thing is undef. (RT#24703, GTERMARS, Paul Blair)
- For the "file_format" file upload constraint, File::MMagic sometimes
wrongly returns the generic "application/octet-stream" MIME type instead
of the correct MIME type. We now this return value as meaning "I don't
know" and try the MIME type sent by the browser if this happens.
- for the "file_format" file upload constraint, we now do a
case-insensitive comparison of the MIME type provided by the browser,
following the MIME standard. This bug was masked because we check the
returned MIME type by File::MMagic first. Because it generally works
and returns a lower-case result, it didn't matter. However, it some cases
File::MMagic misbehaves under mod_perl, causing the the issue to matter.
(Matt Christian, Mark Stosberg)
- Start requiring and using Scalar::Util, which prevents UNIVERSAL::can()
form generating warnings.
(RT#25873, Dave O'Neill)
- Start requiring Perl6::Junction, which we had previously copy/pasted a bit
of into DFV. (Unlike some of the other Perl6 namespace modules, this one
does /not/ use a source filter, and is addictively simple and useful.
4.50 Mon Dec 4 21:28:09 EST 2006
- New method for constraint writing: get_filtered_data().
(Graham TerMarsch, Mark Stosberg, RT#22589)
- Stronger profile checking, to insure that all constraint_method values
are code references. Note: This explicitly simplifies things compared to
the 'constraints' system. Bare strings declarations are not allowed with
'constraint_methods'. (Mark Stosberg)
- Numerous documentation and comment typo fixes (Evan Zacks)
- Clarified the docs for overriding msgs (RT#18050)
- ':all' was documented as a group of constraints to import, but it didn't
work. The documentation was updated to recommend ':closures' instead.
- FV_eq_with now works with CGI.pm-style objects as input. (Jason Crummack)
- Fix documented example of using constraint methods. (Brian Lozier)
- When a constraint and a constraint_regexp_map matched the same field,
only the ones from the map where being used in one case. This was a
regression since the 4.0 release. A new regression test was also added
for this case. (Matt Christian)
4.49_01 Tue Oct 3 14:13:59 EDT 2006
- New defaults_regexp_map profile key, useful for dynamically generated
checkbox fields. (Mark Stosberg)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/textproc/p5-Data-FormValidator/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/textproc/p5-Data-FormValidator/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |