[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/clisp
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ahoka
Date: Tue Jul 15 13:32:54 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/lang/clisp: Makefile distinfo
Update to CLISP 2.46.
Removing patch-ad: Issue fixed upstream.
User visible changes:
* CLISP built natively on 64-bit platforms (i.e., with 64-bit pointers)
now has :WORD-SIZE=64 in *FEATURES*.
See <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/features.html> for details.
* Module syscalls now offers OS:ERRNO and OS:STRERROR (for the sake of
See <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/syscalls.html#errno> for details.
* Modules MIT-CLX and NEW-CLX export a new macro XLIB:WITH-OPEN-DISPLAY.
* Module netica has been upgraded to the Netica C API version 3.25 (from 2.15).
See <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/netica.html> for details.
* Module libsvm has been upgraded to the upstream version 2.86.
See <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/libsvm.html> for details.
* Bug fixes:
+ Work around the absence of tgamma() on solaris.
+ Avoid a rare segfault on SIGHUP.
+ Improve module portability to systems with non-GNU make.
+ Fix GRAY:STREAM-READ-SEQUENCE and GRAY:STREAM-WRITE-SEQUENCE.
+ Fix the remaining bugs in special bindings in evaluated code on
TYPECODES (64-bit) platforms.
+ Fix SOCKET:SOCKET-CONNECT with timeout to a dead port.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.68 -r1.69 pkgsrc/lang/clisp/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/lang/clisp/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r0 pkgsrc/lang/clisp/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |