[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/aria2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: bjs
Date: Tue Jul 15 02:02:50 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/net/aria2: Makefile distinfo
Update to version 0.14.0+1. This release brings us myriad bug fixes
plus some new features.
* Fixed the code that refers static member variable from
This release adds epoll support for linux and the ability to
limiting the number of files to be opened to support more than
1024 files in multi file torrent.
Several bugs in BitTorrent downloads are fixed.
From this release, aria2 downloads a file using 5 connections
in HTTP/FTP by default and the behavior of -s option has
changed. See the project web page for more details.
* Changed -s options behavior. Now it means the number of connections
made simultaneously in each http/ftp download. If 1 URL is specified,
the behavior is the same with old implementation. If -s N is given
and more than N URLs are specified, first N URLs are used and
remaining URLs are used for backup. If less than N URLs are specified,
some of URLs are used more than once so that totally N connections are
* Changed default value of -s option from 1 to 5.
Also max value of -s option is changed from 5 to 16.
* Reduced CPU usage on high load.
* Added epoll support.
* Fixed compile error on debian etch. BUG#1980766
* Added --bt-request-peer-speed-limit=SPEED option.
In BitTorrent downloads, if the download speed is lower than SPEED,
aria2 initiates and accepts connections ignoring max peer cap.
* Reduced read operation for hash calculation.
* Fixed the bug that aria2 cannot respond bttrack's nat check properly.
* Fixed the bug that HTTP downloads don't start with old libraries.
* Fixed the bug that aria2 aborts when a path to a directory is given in
* Added --bt-max-open-files option, which specifies maximum number of
files toopen in each BitTorrent download. REQUEST#1811507
* Create only requested files and files which shares a piece with
requested file in multi-torrent downloads. Directory structures are
also created in the same rule.
* When there is not enough space in disk, aria2 prints error in the
console and cancels that download. BUG#1640332
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/net/aria2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/net/aria2/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |