[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-SVN-Notify
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rhaen
Date: Sun Jul 13 14:58:07 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/p5-SVN-Notify: Makefile distinfo
- updated to version 2.75
- new maintainer
- PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT support
- verified with joerg
- fixes unavailabilty of sources due to old version
- Removed the spelling test from the distribution, since it can
fail on systems without a spell program or using a different locale.
- All string command-line options are now decoded from whatever encoding
is specified by the C<--encoding> option, defaulting to UTF-8. All
string options are thus properly decoded, excepting those that define
encodings and languages (which should alwyas be ASCII) and those that
are specified as hashes (if someone runs into that bug, let me know).
This fix includes all string options specified by subclasses and
filters. Reported by Matthew Romaine (Bug #35884).
- Updated copyright.
- Changed the list example in the Trac sample output to use Greeking so
that the indentation of wrapping lines can be seen in the output.
- Improved the CSS for lists in the log message output by
SVN::notify::HTML (and subclasses) so that bullets are properly
- Removed a bit of redundant CSS from SVN::Notify::HTML.
- Added a spelling test. This has the benefit of reducing the number of
annoying spelling errors in the documentation.
- Fixed another lame-ass test failure under Perl 5.6.2. Reported by
David Cantrell via cpan-testers.
- Fixed misdocumentation of the short version of the --set-sender option
in C<svnnotify --help>: it's -E, not -S. Reported by Larry Shatzer,
- Fixed encoding issue on Windows. Patch to fix a stupid oversight
graciously provided by David Golden.
- Added four new filter callbacks, "pre_prepare", "post_prepare",
"pre_execute", and "post_execute". These are called at the begining
and end of the execution of the prepare() and execute() methods.
Suggestion and initial patch from Larry Shatzer.
- Reorganized the table listing the types of filters in
SVN::Notify::Filter so that they are listed in the order in which they
- Fixed test failure in t/filter.t when HTML::Entities is not installed.
Reported by David Cantrell via CPAN-Testers.
- Bumped version number for recommended module Text::Trac up to 0.10,
since that version fixes the last of the bugs I found with its HTML
- Adjusted the runnign of filters against log messages in
SVN::Notify::HTML so that any linkizing (--linkize), revision URL
parsing (--revision-url), and ticket reference parsing (--ticket-map)
is run after the content has been filtered. In 2.70, none of those
things happened if the message was filtered, even though they did if a
log message was filtered by SVN::Notify (plain text).
- Added references to SVN::Notify::Filter::Markdown, now on CPAN.
- Attributes registered by a filter were not being properly registered
and processing the command-line arguments when the filter was loaded
by the --filter option to `svnnotify`. Thanks to Larry Shatzer, Jr.
for the spot!
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/p5-SVN-Notify/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/p5-SVN-Notify/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |