[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/radmind
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hauke
Date: Fri May 30 14:45:45 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/sysutils/radmind: Makefile distinfo
Radmind update to 1.11.1
This release of Radmind includes the following changes:
* Fixed port failover on Mac OS X 10.5 clients.
* Exclude patterns now support escape sequences [ Bug 1856125 ]. Thanks
to Scott Hannahs for the report.
* fsdiff manpage: clarification of exclude behavior.
Major changes since 1.10.0:
- Support for exclude patterns.
- The default server port is now the IANA-registered 6222. Clients now
try to connect to port 6222 by default, failing over to the legacy port
- USE_ASCII defined on Mac OS X to improve case-insensitive fsdiff
Minor changes and fixes:
- lcksum -a works again. Thanks to Geoff Franks for the report.
- Minor cleanup of port selection code.
- Set correct paths for TLS related files. Thanks to Linc Davis for
reporting the problem.
- ra.sh up is now shorthand for ra.sh update.
- Allow directories to have 5 or 6 arguments on all platforms. This
fixes a bug preventing twhich from parsing apple transcripts on
- twhich now trims trailing slashes from paths passed in from the
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/sysutils/radmind/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/sysutils/radmind/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r0 pkgsrc/sysutils/radmind/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |