[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-Locale
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: abs
Date: Thu May 29 08:29:06 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-Locale: Makefile distinfo
Updated time/p5-DateTime-Locale to 0.4001
- Minor changes to get test passing under 5.6.x.
* Dropped support for Perl 5.005.
- Based on CLDR 1.5.1
- Massive reworking of the locale generation code. We now extract much
more information from the CLDR files. See the DateTime::Locale and
DateTime::Locale::Base documentation for details on what is
- Lots of bug fixes in the data. The old generation code was often
extracting the draft form of a piece of data as opposed to the
current final form. There are also many other data fixes from this
new generation code.
- One of the notable additions is the inclusion of
$locale->format_for(...) and $locale->available_formats(). This
gives you access to formatting for various arbitrary patterns like
"year and month" or "month and day". Requested by Brian Hirt.
- Many of the new features in this release will only be available with
DateTime.pm 0.43+, since it requires a version of DateTime.pm which
can handle the CLDR date pattern language.
- All locale files now include POD with examples of the data they
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-Locale/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-Locale/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |