[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Thu May 29 04:16:00 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update GraphicsMagick to 1.2.2.
1.2.2 (May 28, 2008)
* Documentation is now installed according to the conventions
established by the configure script. This results in documentation
being installed under /usr/local/share/doc/GraphicsMagick by default.
* HWB colorspace now works correctly.
* Composition with CopyOpacity now produces an image with transparency
* Composition now preserves the canvas colorspace.
* Composition with a displacement map (-displace) no longer leaks an
* Composition now handles CopyBlack properly for CMYK images.
* Alpha composition now works as expected when both pixels involved
* -gamma multiple channel syntax now works as documented.
* PerlMagick: Dissolve composition with Opacity now works correctly.
* TIFF: Was accidentially converting CMYK images to RGB.
* TIFF: Reject JPEG compression when writing CMYK images.
* Should now compile with Visual C++ 2008.
* Detects libbz2 and libxml2 and builds properly with them in a MinGW
* Exploratory support for OpenMP in the image resize code. Can result
in significant performance improvement when significantly reducing
the image size on multi-core systems, but little to no improvement
when the input and output images are close to the same size. Add
--enable-openmp to the configure options to enable using OpenMP.
* Composition now supports CopyCyan, CopyMagenta, CopyYellow, and
CopyBlack in order to copy CMYK channels into an image. CMYK copy
composition operators automatically set the image colorspace to CMYK
so that everything just works.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |