[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-IO-Compress-Zlib
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: abs
Date: Wed May 28 22:15:20 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/p5-IO-Compress-Zlib: Makefile distinfo
Updated devel/p5-IO-Compress-Zlib to 2.011
2.011 17 May 2008
- Print an error message if the zip file contains a
member compressed with bzip2 and IO::Uncompress::Bunzip2 is
- Could not cope with mixed compression zip files. For example a
zip file that contains both STORED and DEFLATED content.
2.010 5 May 2008
* Fixed problem that meant Perl 5.10 could not upgrade this module.
2.009 20 April 2008
- Added exUnix2 option to allow storing of UID & GID.
- When running on a Unix derivative the ExtAttr option now defaults
to the equivalent of 0666. For all other systems the default
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/p5-IO-Compress-Zlib/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |