[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/time/p5-Time-HiRes
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: abs
Date: Wed May 28 21:08:15 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/time/p5-Time-HiRes: Makefile distinfo
Updated time/p5-Time-HiRes to 1.9715
- Silly me: Makefile.PL does need to accept arguments other than mine.
Some testing frameworks obviously do this.
- Add retrying for tests 34..37, which are the most commonly
failing tests. If this helps, consider extending the retry
framework to all the tests. [Inspired by Slaven Rezic,
[rt.cpan.org #34711] Occasional failures of test 35 or 36 (FreeBSD)]
- Under Perl 5.6.* NVgf needs to be "g", reported by Zefram,
it seems that ppport.h 3.13 gets this wrong.
- remove the check in Makefile.PL for 5.7.2, shouldn't be
(a) necessary (b) relevant
- add logic to Makefile.PL to skip configure/write Makefile
step if the "xdefine" file already exists, indicating that
the configure step has already been done, one can still
force (re)configure by "perl Makefile.PL configure",
or of course by "make clean && perl Makefile.PL".
- for alarm() and ualarm() [Perl] prefer setitimer() [C]
instead of ualarm() [C] since ualarm() [C] cannot portably
(and standards-compliantly) be used for more than 999_999
microseconds (rt.cpan.org #34655)
- it seems that HP-UX has started (at least in 11.31 ia64)
#defining the CLOCK_REALTIME et alia (instead of having
them just as enums)
- document all the diagnostics
- move the sub tick in the test file back to where it used to be
- in the "consider upgrading" message recommend at least Perl 5.8.8
and make the message to appear only for 5.8.0 since 5.8.1 and
later have the problem fixed
- VOS tweak for Makefile (core perl change #33259)
- since the test #17 seems to fail often, relax its limits a bit
- lost VMS test skippage from Craig Berry
- reformat the test code a little
- I got the sense of the QNX test the wrong way in an attempt
to generalize it for future
- casting fixes from Robin Barker for g++ and 64bitint
- in QNX skip the itimer tests because though the API
is there, the implementation isn't, from Matt Kraai
- raise the dead man timer to 180 seconds for really
- elaborate the UTF-8 locale warning from Makefile.PL
- [rt.cpan.org #29747]: Build failure with perl 5.005_05
Fixed by regenerating the ppport.h using Devel::PPPort 3.13.
- t/HiRes.t failed in Perl 5.6.2,
"action is not of type POSIX::SigAction at t/HiRes.t line 318",
reported and fixed by Anton Berezin, the reason was faulty
use of sigaction() when restoring the old action.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/time/p5-Time-HiRes/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/time/p5-Time-HiRes/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |