[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/time/kronolith
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adrianp
Date: Mon May 26 12:58:49 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/time/kronolith: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Kronolith version H3 (2.2) is a major upgrade in the 2.x release series,
including these enhancements:
* Support for the Horde_Alarm system (requires Horde 3.2) for email or
inline alarms on any event.
* Improved iCalendar and vCalendar support, including support for
alarms, timezones, better integration with remote calendars, and
better support for remote clients.
* Improved event recurrence, including events that recur a specific
number of times, recurrence by day of the year and by weekday of the
year, the choice of editing or deleting a recurring event as either
the full series or an individual exception, and the ability to remove
* More complete WebDAV support.
* WCAG 1.0 Priority 2/Section 508 accessibility guidelines compliance.
* Users can get a daily agenda email.
* Holidays can be displayed using the Date_Holiday package.
* Event delegation - users can have permissions to creat events on behalf
of other users.
* Events can be marked private.
* More dynamic user interface, including dynamic page refreshes to update
the main calendar view when switching between dates or month/day/week/
work week/year views, a collapsible panel that provides quick access
to all calendars and allows searching of calendars, a dynamic event
edit interface that puts less commonly used options out of site by
default, quick switching between the view, edit, and delete interfaces,
and autocompletion of attendees from the user's address book.
* Full Kolab webclient support
* Database access can be split between read and write databases.
* More graceful operation if the calendar backend is not available.
* and much, much more.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/time/kronolith/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/time/kronolith/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |