[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/turba
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adrianp
Date: Mon May 26 12:57:13 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/mail/turba: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Turba version H3 (2.2) is a major upgrade in the 2.x release series, including
* The contact list can be sorted by multiple columns.
* Users can save their searches as Virtual Address Books.
* WCAG 1.0 Priority 2/Section 508 accessibility guidelines compliance.
* Improved default address book schema.
* Improved SyncML, WebDAV, and vCard support.
* Support for importing and exporting LDIF files.
* Support for address books based on favourite email recipients.
* Support for address books based on Horde Group membership.
* Database access can be split between read and write databases.
* More graceful operation if the calendar backend is not available.
* The IMSP backend now supports shared address books.
* Full Kolab webclient support.
* Advanced Search now renders custom contact field types.
* Improved address book management.
* Improved API support.
* and much, much more.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/mail/turba/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/mail/turba/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/mail/turba/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |