[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/imp
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adrianp
Date: Mon May 26 12:55:02 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/mail/imp: Makefile PLIST distinfo
IMP version H3 (4.2) is a major upgrade in the 4.x release series, including
* Message and mailbox caching on the server side, resulting in much
increased performance and much less web server and IMAP server load.
* Rewrite of much of IMP's core libraries, resulting in more efficient
memory usage, more efficient IMAP queries, smaller session sizes, and
* WCAG 1.0 Priority 2/Section 508 accessibility guidelines compliance.
* Can now have multiple browser windows open without destroying the
* Logging of sent messages.
* Add protection against CSRF attacks.
* Improve WYSIWYG editors to support more browsers and offer more choices.
* Server configuration to limit maximum number of recipients per message
and maximum number of sent messages over a certain period of time.
* Improved templating of output code to ease local customization.
* Additional maintenance tasks to clean old messages from mailboxes.
* Sorting is now saved per mailbox rather than across all mailboxes.
* On IE and Firefox, warn users before closing popup compose window.
* Add support for symmetric PGP encryption.
* Preference added to dictate default cursor location in compose textarea.
* Preference added to only verify PGP & S/MIME signed messages on
* Forward messages as RFC 822 parts by default; provide more options for
forwarding messages; and be smarter about what part to use as body
text depending on current editor (text vs. html).
robust code and more available functionality - for example, non-modal
* Add server configuration to limit the maximum size of MIME message
data that can be displayed inline.
* Use tidy extension (if available) to clean up display of HTML messages
and clean up HTML composed messages.
* Add RSS/Atom feed for mailboxes.
* More/improved display options for the folder lists and better handling
of non-private namespaces.
* Improvements/cleanups to the imap quota drivers.
* Add additional hooks after certain actions (i.e. post-login,
* Add support for sending e-mails with Internationalized Domain Names
* Fetch public PGP keys from keyserver if not available in address book.
* Add configuration for folders that may not be modified.
* and much, much, much more.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.47 -r1.48 pkgsrc/mail/imp/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/mail/imp/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/mail/imp/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |