[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/horde
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adrianp
Date: Mon May 26 12:52:51 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/www/horde: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Horde version 3.2 is a major upgrade in the 3.x release series, including these
* Stable synchronization support through integrated SyncML server.
* A new Alarm system that can send email alarms, generate popup or inline
notifications, and play sounds for events in any Horde application.
* Support for separate read and write databases, and improved useability
when the database is unavailable.
* Improved performance, through caching and native SQL drivers for shares,
groups, and permissions; faster DataTree queries, and smarter use of
* The administrator can disable users' ability to change permissions on
* Two slick new themes, Tango Blue and Silver Surfer.
* WCAG 1.0 Priority 2/Section 508 accessibility guidelines compliance.
* Full Kolab webclient support.
spell checking and color picking widgets, replacing htmlarea with xinha,
and dynamic portal updates.
* Help is now searchable and has a tree view for easy organization and
exploration of help topics.
* Wider memcache support and easier memcache configuration, including
connection pooling and multiple memcache servers.
* A more complete WebDAV server.
* "Drop-in" configuration support for applications through
* Many additional hooks, for performing actions on preference value
changes, and after loading an application.
* and much, much more.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.54 -r1.55 pkgsrc/www/horde/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/www/horde/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/www/horde/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/www/horde/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |